Support the Village Zendo
Your generosity enables us to:
- Hold workshops focused on racism, disability and issues of social justice that are critical in our world right now.
- Support inmates at Sing Sing by providing dharma talks, interviews, and holding a space for them to deepen their practice.
- Offer classes on the practice of Zen, the precepts, the sutras and other teachings.
- Host our Summer Ango, a vital retreat experience for the community.
- Train the next wave of Zen practitioners in the art of liturgy and inspire them to carry our sacred traditions forward.
Most importantly, you make it possible to hold a peaceful space in our hectic city, a sanctuary of nourishment and wholeness that fosters community and a sense of belonging.